Partners & Collaborations
IEDA pursues partnerships with data centers, geoinformatics and cyberinfrastructure initiatives, scientific programs, and other related projects to advance coordination, complementarity, and interoperability, and to maximize utility of data services.
IEDA is member of the ICSU World Data System (WDS) and of the Federation of Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP).
Existing partnerships of the Marine Geoscience Data System and EarthChem include:
- Geoscience Information Network
- International Ocean Drilling Program
- International Continental Scientific Drilling Program
- Marine Seismic Data Center at UTIG
- National Geophysical Data Center
If you are interested in collaborating or partnering with IEDA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.